Our MISSION is to:
PROVIDE LUXURIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH AN EMPHASIS ON EXCELLENT PERSONAL SERVICE ALL AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Relax and enjoy what KAROO VIEW COTTAGES have to offer you;
- Relax and unwind after your travels, with a sun downer on your private stoep or our boma overlooking the village, whilst watching the moon rising over the Swartberg, and relishing in the peace and tranquillity that surrounds you as the night’s sky draws your eye to the heavens as the sun sets.
- Enjoy the natural stone Boma with lovely large braai, equipped with braai grids and utensils and with our compliments your firewood and firelighters. For those extra chilly nights a Mexican chimineya to huddle round, as well as our 3 private braai and viewing spots, all individually designed to blend into the natural vegetation and really special to view our magnificent night sky ending off your Karoo day.
As the dawn awakens, draw back your curtains, and what a sight to behold awaits you,
Like no other in our village,
Your very own UNIQUE
- Wake up and enjoy your provided health breakfast provisions on your stoep, shared with Familiar Chats, Cape Buntings and various sunbirds, as well as being in the enviable position to watch the sun rising up over the Swartberg whilst listening for the call of owls before dawn.
- Enjoy our natural stone Plunge pool, with lounger and umbrellas – a perfect way to end a summer’s day with your glass of vino or two.
- A real treat to end off your Karoo day, is to take a short walk or cycle at dusk along our road leading into the far distance where you may be fortunate to spot a Karoo Hare, Tortoise, or a Spotted Eagle Owl perched on one of the farm fences and if you are very very lucky you may see an Aardvark, silhouetted against the setting sun.
Just an idea for you to think about . . . .
Why not choose Karoo View Cottages as a base,
Uniquely elevated 350m from the village
With views you will not experience anywhere else in Prince Albert,
Between the Great and Klein Karoo,
From which to explore each day!
We encourage you to look under ACTIVITIES for suggestions from our guests
For you to experience,
And also under our GUEST COMMENTS.
Richard and I look forward to being able to welcome you, your families and friends to
Our very own special
“THE NAME SAYS IT ALL”
In the middle of nowhere, close to everywhere
Hope to see you soon